PAVE Scholarship Program
The mission of the Planning and Visual Education Partnership (PAVE) is to
support students studying in the field of retail design and planning and
visual merchandising, therefore, PAVE has created the Student Scholarship Program to assist students with funds to cover basic needs. In just four years, PAVE's Scholarship Program has proudly granted $54,000 to students.
| "Receiving a scholarship from PAVE affirmed to me that there are people in this world who desire to inspire students and invest in their futures. It gave me the confidence that I can make a difference as a designer because someone gave me the chance to receive an excellent college education. I received not only a gift, but the inspiration and encouragement to succeed." - Meridyth Johnson, PAVE Scholarship Recipient.
Funding for the 2013 scholarship program is available due to the generous contributions of the following companies in the retail environments industry:
The B+N Industries PAVE Scholarship
The Crown Metal PAVE Scholarship
The DAVACO Scholarship for Retail Education
The Dillmeier Glass Co. PAVE Scholarship
The Elevations Inc. PAVE Scholarship
The EMI Industries PAVE Scholarship.
The TJ Hale PAVE Scholarship
The High Country Millwork PAVE Scholarship.
The Impressions Marketing Group PAVE Scholarship
The Leggett & Platt PAVE Scholarship
The Lifestyle/Trimco PAVE Scholarship
The Mondo Mannequins PAVE Scholarship
The OCTANORM® USA PAVE Scholarship
The Reeve Store Equipment Co. Scholarship to support a PAVE student
The Showbest PAVE Scholarship
The Stylmark PAVE Scholarship
1. Student must be enrolled in a program working
towards a degree in the retail environments industry, i.e. visual
merchandising, store design, interior design, industrial design, and other programs for careers in the retail environments industry.
2. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
3. Student must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours
4. Student is eligible for one assistance request per twelve-month period (twelve-month period starting from your first request).
5. A maximum of $2,000 per student will be awarded.
Both merit and need-based criteria will be used when making awards. Applicants' GPA and level of need will be considered.
How to Apply
All requests must be received by October 1, 2013.
1. Complete, sign, and submit the PAVE Retail Environments Scholarship Application.
2. Submit a letter outlining your need.
3. Submit a copy of your current transcript.
4. Submit a letter from an educational advisor.
Download the application form
The following three items must be attached to your application form for your request to be considered:
1. Letter of Explanation:
• Reason for the request: must show compelling need with a detailed explanation of your situation and anticipated use.
• Circumstances that will make your situation different next semester/year.
2. Copy of your current transcript.
3. Letter from educational advisor stating need.
How to Submit Application
Submit completed application via mail, fax or e-mail. Completed applications must be received by October 1, 2013.
4651 Sheridan St., Suite 470
Hollywood, FL 33021
Contact Catharine Scott at email@example.com or 954-241-4834.