PAVE Student Aid Program
The mission of PAVE is to connect students, educators and professionals who support the retail industry in a vibrant, meaningful, and mentoring format. To provide students with financial support and industry exposure. To connect educators and industry professionals–enriching curricula and encouraging industry dialogue. To provide retail industry businesses with new, qualified talent and encourage reciprocal investment in PAVE and to ensure the future viability of the retail industry by investing in the next generation of leaders.
"The PAVE scholarship has helped me continue my education towards a bachelor’s degree in interior design. I am grateful for the assistance that helped offset my semester tuition costs and studio project costs. It is an honor to be an aid recipient from an organization that invests in the future generation of the industry."
– Kathryn Haley, 2014 PAVE Scholarship Recipient.
"Because of the PAVE scholarship I was able to practically eliminate my student loans. It allowed me to focus completely on my studies and not have to worry about financial debt. It also gave me extra money to spend on supplies for the numerous class projects required of an industrial design student. If it weren’t for this scholarship, my first year of college would have been financially stressful. PAVE has definitely been a blessing to me and I am honored to be a recipient."
– Lauren Chesnet, 2014 PAVE Scholarship Recipient.
To view past scholarship recipients click here.
Funding for the 2015 student aid program is available due to the generous contributions of the following companies in the retail environments industry:
The American Installation Companies PAVE Grant
The Crown Metal PAVE Grant
The Elevations Inc. PAVE Grant
The Flexecution PAVE Grant
The Goebel Fixture Co. PAVE Grant
The Kingsmen Projects Pte. Ltd. PAVE Grant
The Reeve Store Equipment Co. PAVE Grant
The Showbest PAVE Grant
The Stylmark PAVE Grant
The TJ Hale PAVE Grant
1. Student must be enrolled in a program working toward a degree in the retail environments industry, e.g., visual merchandising, store design, interior design, industrial design, and other programs for careers in the retail environments industry.
2. Student must have a cumulative GPA of 2.5 or better.
3. Student must be a full-time student enrolled in at least 12 credit hours.
4. Student is eligible for one assistance request per twelve-month period (twelve-month period starting from your first request).
5. A maximum of $2,500 per student will be awarded.
Both merit and need-based criteria will be used when making awards. Applicants' GPA and level of need will be considered
How to Apply
All requests must be received by Monday, October 19, 2015. (extended)
1. Complete, sign, and submit the PAVE Student Aid Application.
2. Submit a letter outlining your need.
3. Submit a copy of your current transcript.
4. Submit a letter from an educational advisor.
The following three items must be attached to your application form for your request to be considered:
1. Letter of Explanation:
• Reason for the request: must show compelling need with a detailed explanation of your situation and anticipated use.
• Circumstances that will make your situation different next semester/year.
2. Copy of your current transcript.
3. Letter of recommendation from an academic advisor.
How to Submit Application
Submit completed application via mail, fax or e-mail. Completed applications must be received by Monday, October 19, 2015. (extended)
4651 Sheridan St., Suite 470
Hollywood, FL 33021
Email email@example.com or call 954-241-4842.